Accountability-who is responsible for data processing?
Identity: Celulosa Gallur
Registered office: Celulosa Gallur S. L. Calle Cervantes 1 P. O. BOX 17 50650 Gallur
B50767227: Celulosa Gallur S. L.
Phone number: +34 976 864 728
Domain name: www.celulosagallur.com
Purposes-for what purposes do we process your data?
- In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General of Data Protection, we inform you that we will process the data you provide us to:
- Manage the contracting of services that you perform through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by Celulosa Gallur, by any means (telephone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Comply with the legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with the contractual obligations, including prevention of fraud.
- Transfer data to agencies and authorities, provided it is required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories- What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, at Celulosa Gallur we manage the following categories of data:
- Identifying data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Business information data. In case the user provides third-party data, declare to have their consent and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Celulosa Gallur any liability in this regard.
- However, Cellulose Gallur may carry out the verifications to confirm this fact, adopting the appropriate due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
Legitimation- what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of data whose purpose is the submission of periodic newsletters about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out said treatments, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the treatment of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this can affect the possible communication in a fluid way and obstruction of processes you want to perform.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Celulosa Gallur
Term of Data Conservation- How long will we keep your data?
Cellulose Gallur will keep the personal data of users only during the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information locked during the legally established deadlines.
Recipients – To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers that offer services to Celulosa Gallur, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services.
Cellulose Gallur has entered into corresponding data processing agreements with each of the suppliers providing services to Celulosa Gallur to ensure that these suppliers process your data in accordance with applicable law.
They may also be assigned to the Law enforcement forces and agencies where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when established by current regulations.
Information Security- What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the servers of Celulosa Gallur
- Encrypt information on the servers of Celulosa Gallur
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which Celulosa Gallur has service providers for the maintenance of the platform outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in response to Celulosa Gallur’s commitment to protection, integrity and security of personal data of users.
Rights- What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether Celulosa Gallur is processing personal data relating to you or not.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that data was collected.
In certain cases, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Cellulose Gallur will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can also exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you want to use of any of your rights you may contact email@example.com.
Finally, we inform you that you can go to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and other competent public bodies for any claim resulting from the processing of your personal data.
If you want you can also consult our Cookies Policy